Sunday, May 21, 2006

What is a blog?

K, this is my REAL first blog (thanks for setting it up for me!). I'm joining my buds in their online realm, we'll see how it goes! Will weird people read about my life? Or normal people realize that I'm kinda weird? Sheesh! Well, I'm excited becasue I get to come up with cool code names for my kids, YES! Maybe for my husband too, this will be fun. I kinda want to be Wonder Woman... SO I will join the Brave, the Steady, the Royal, and others in the bloggin' world. Ikimashoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Grammy said...

You go girl! Welcome to the blogesphere!

3:29 AM  
Blogger R said...

Hi, Erin!!! Glad to see you posted! Wooooohooooo! :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger owlhaven said...

Hi Erin! Cute blog name-- please explain...!


Mary

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home