Sunday, May 21, 2006

sleepover

One thing that I think is MISSING in most of my other-mommy relationships is the classic sleepover! Something that is difficult to achieve these days. But recently this very thing WAS achieved among many of my friends as I was able to have some dear friends and traveling mommies stay at my house for the night. There's something about talking at two in the morning when you are too tired to think of anything witty and too out-of-t to use better judgement in what you say that can be so bonding!
I think that perhaps one of the reasons my husband and I get along so great is becasue we actaully get to have sleepovers almost every night! My kids must understand this fact too - what other reason could there be for their nearly constant fight against sleep and little - "Mommy, can't you sleep with ME tonight"s?
I had SO much fun, thank you my friends for coming!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

We had the best time with you. Thank you so much for having us. I wish you lived next door. Then we'd never go home at night.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

HI! I'm so glad we met and I'm looking forward to seeing much more of you this summer!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Grammy said...

Erin, I'm so glad you're blogging. DYM has missed you so much since you've moved. Now she will be better able to keep up with your news. We talk about you all the time with love. OH, the love!

So glad you got in on the Idaho junket. Best wishes from a Mom who only wants her kids to have good firends....some things never change!

3:28 AM  
Blogger the lizness said...

Hi, I'm Tess, I followed the link from DYM. Welcome to blogging!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more! Welcome girlie and it was great to meet you in real life!!

7:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

Sooooo nice to meet you, Erin!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I'm so glad you could join us here in the blogdom. You're such a neat person in real life.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Hello, and welcome to the blogosphere! (I came over from DYM, too.)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home