Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wow!

I just checked my blog. I think its been about a week, yes, I stink at this stuff, but hopefully I'll get better. I had COMMENTS!! So exciting!! Except that than I feel even more bad that I haven't even turned my computer on for a whole week (is that OK to admit in a blog?) let alone responded to the niceness of those kind souls who commented on my first little blogs. But THANK YOU very much to those who read and even gave me comments! That was so nice!! Like a big, warm, homemade cookie welcom to the blogging world. Thank you! So now I just have to figure out how to respond. It can't be that hard, even for a luddite like myself (as my computer-scientist Dad used to call me - he'd be so proud that I'm figuring out how to use a computer! Sort of...) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lammy said...

Welcome to Blogland!!! :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home